To celebrate the release of the DVD of Ben Wheatley’s highly anticipated adaptation of J.G. Ballard’s visionary novel High-Rise, we have teamed up with Studiocanal to launch an exclusive competition to win two signed character posters from the film.
To enter the competition simply answer this question: What is the name of Tom Hiddleston's character in the film? Tweet us your answer to @candidmagazine with the hashtag #CandidHighRise to enter.
High-Rise has a highly impressive ensemble cast led by Tom Hiddleston including Sienna Miller, Luke Evans, Elisabeth Moss, Jeremy Irons and Keeley Hawes.
The character posters featuring actors Tom Hiddleston and Luke Evans; will be signed by director Ben Wheatley just for you.
High-Rise is now out on DVD, Blu-ray and download; order your copy here. The DVD includes audio commentary with director Ben Wheatley, producer Jeremy Thomas, and actor Tom Hiddleston, as well as cast interviews with Tom Hiddleston, Sienna Miller, Luke Evans, and Jeremy Irons.
The Blu-ray edition boasts the extras above, as well as added crew interviews with Jeremy Thomas, Rob Entwistle, Paki Smith, Odile Dicks-Mireaux, Nick Gillespie, Neil Wallace, Mark Tildesley, Jamie Egner, Glenn Marks, Dan Martin and Andrew Wilson. The Blu-ray also features alternative artwork plus six limited edition art cards.
If you have not yet seen the film, watch the trailer here:
“1975. Two miles west of London, Dr. Robert Laing moves into his new apartment seeking soulless anonymity, only to find that the building’s residents have no intention of leaving him alone. Resigned to the complex social dynamics unfolding around him, Laing bites the bullet and becomes neighbourly. As he struggles to establish his position, Laing’s good manners and sanity disintegrate along with the building. The lights go out and the lifts fail but the party goes on. People are the problem. Booze is the currency. Sex is the panacea. Only much later, as he sits on his balcony eating the architect’s dog, does Dr. Robert Laing finally feel at home.”
Terms and Conditions:
• Competition promoter is: Candid
• Competition will close on 27th July 2016. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
• To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must submit the name of Tom Hiddleston's character in the film. Eligible entries must be tweeted to @CandidMagazine with the hashtag #CandidHighRise
• Entries will be judged by Candid staff and Candid will select the winner.
• Competition is open to UK residents only
• Prize – 2 (two) winners will receive the following: one character poster signed by director Ben Wheatley
• Winners will be notified via email
• Failure to reply to notification within 1 week renders the competition void
• Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
• Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date the promoter receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner
• The promoter is not liable for any damages, injuries, trespassing and other criminal activity
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• Winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into