Olivastu are the latest potrepreneurial brand to catch our eye. After exploring their online store we were struck by two things –
1. How unbelievably extensive their collection is, and
2. The unrivalled quality of each product.
Their selection encompasses some of the most high-quality vapes, e-liquids, and smoking accessories available anywhere.
We were particularly taken with the Chongz “Molly” because not only does it look amazing but it’s also incredibly versatile.
With the Chongz Molly, it’s easy to smoke dry flowers or oils with one easy-to-use bong.
There are a lot of things that tip us off to how good the Molly really is. Everything from the glass to the quartz nail screams durability and style.
What about how it looks?
In short, we love the design!
Aesthetically it’s somewhere between a Japanese Siphon Coffee Maker or something from a mad scientist's lab. Plus it's made from high-quality durable glass that can be easily cleaned and maintained.
It also comes with three amazing accessories – a flower bowl, a glass oil dome, and a quartz nail. The choice of materials tells you all you need to know about the high quality of the product. Quartz is always our go-to for nails as it's the most durable and reliable.
Why Bongs Are the Best – It’s All in the Ritual
How you smoke your flowers or oils is largely a matter of personal preference.
Each one has its own unique characteristics.
But people always ask, what’s the best? Bongs, vapes, or pipes?
Allow us to make the case for bongs.
Okay, there’s no getting around it. But a bong it’s not just a throwaway thing. It’s not a quick puff on a vaporizer. It’s not as convenient to do and then forget about it.
But why do you want to forget?
Why not have fun when you’re smoking your bong. That’s the beauty of the Chongz Molly, delicious flavour that you have to work (just a little bit) for.
With a truly great bong, like the Chongz Molly, you can make a real experience out of it every time.
The ritual and the ceremony of bongs.
These days you can order food or start a movie with the touch of a button.
But now people love playing vinyl records not ‘cause they sound better (they do, though) but because of the ceremony.
Having a little ritual of putting on your favourite record or setting up your favourite bong is to be cherished. We love the Chongz “Molly” for this very reason.
It’s a little ritual just for you.
Plus, who doesn’t want to look like they’ve got something straight out of Frankenstein’s lab, right? You can purchase your own Chongz Molly here.
Cleaning a Chongz Molly
What you’ll need:
- Boiling water
- Coarse grit or sand
- Saran wrap
- Rubber bands
- Ziploc bags
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Remove any detachable pieces from your Chongz Molly.
- Add boiling water to the main chamber of the bong. You want to use a bit more than if you were filling it to smoke.
- Add a handful of the grit to the bong, too. If you’re using lemon juice, add about a cupful. Why lemon juice? Because it will speed the whole thing up by breaking down the resins.
- Cover any openings on your bong with saran wrap. Tip – use a few layers to make sure it’s watertight.
- Fix the saran wrap in place with your rubber bands. You want to make sure this is really tight because you’re going to give it good shake. The last thing you want is one of the openings coming unsealed.
- Shake, shake, shake! How long will depend on how dirty it is and how regularly you clean it.