With exam season looming, could CBD be a solution for exam anxiety?
CBD has proven to be very effective in helping students, especially around exam time.
Whether it is the leaving cert or college exams, everybody can empathise with the pressure students are under around these times.
So anything available to make things easier is a bonus, right? Yes.
It is important first to understand what CBD is and how it can actually help students.
CBD is cannabidiol, which is derived from marijuana plants, but it is not psychoactive. CBD is not tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Therefore, it allows for a similar sensation of calmness and relaxation but without the high associated with the use of marijuana.
As aforementioned, many students suffer from anxiety around exam time. This is where CBD comes in. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), CBD is very effective for generalised anxiety disorder.
CBD for Anxiety
Anxiety is one of the most common reasons people take CBD oil and other products related to CBD.
There are thousands of products out there that claim to reduce anxiety, but it is vital to keep in mind that a lot of these products are not of the greatest quality.
That makes it very difficult for a student to choose what one might be the best option.
CBD vs THC – Side Effects, Benefits and Uses
In a college environment, students undoubtedly have busy schedules and busy lives, with lectures, tutorials, study, social activities, and ongoing college-related activities.
More than any other group in society, college students need the flexibility and ease-of-use in their CBD products, so that they can use it where and when they think they may need it the most.
So What CBD Is the Best for Students
CBD oil has been said to be the best form of CBD for anxiety in students because…
- It is absorbed very well by the body.
- Extremely cost-effective.
- Easy to use.
- Can be purchased in multiple forms to match the level of symptoms a student may have at any given time.
CBD pills for anxiety are very easy as well as an accessible form of CBD because…
- The capsules are convenient to take along for the student’s on-the-go lifestyle
- They are also easy for students to swallow before a test to help with their anxiety.
CBD Oil For Anxiety – Side Effects, Research, Uses and Risks
CBD tincture for anxiety is a quick and easy option for college students for the following reasons…
- Made with 60-70% alcohol content.
- Comes in a little bottle with a dropper cap which is easy for students to carry around and use.
- College students can use the dropper to put the tincture under the tongue where it will be absorbed super-fast.
CBD spray is excellent for anxiety in students as it is…
- Easy to throw into the pocket of a backpack as a water bottle.
- And long-lasting.
These are great for anxiety in students because…
- They release the preferred dosage through the skin.
- The effect can be more gradual and can last longer than some other forms of CBD.
The Ultimate Guide to CBD Oil Dosage
CBD Vape Oil
Many students turn to vape oil for anxiety because…
- The CBD vape oil for anxiety works much the same as regular vape oil, so students are already familiar with how to use it.
- They find it easy to carry CBD vape oil around with them and use it for test-taking anxiety.
How to Use CBD for Exam Anxiety
Many students often wonder how to use CBD oil for anxiety. The answer is that students should take CBD in their preferred method when they most need the calming effect.
However, it is not helpful to become fatigued or lose focus when studying, especially before a test. Therefore, it is also crucial to determine what level of CBD for s student’s anxiety will be the perfect amount to achieve the desired outcome.
Dosages of CBD
Dosage levels are difficult to determine but very important. When a student is trying to determine how much CBD oil for anxiety will best meet their needs, they should consider body weight as well as body chemistry (CBD oil can affect every person differently).
It is always recommended to begin with a smaller dosage of CBD for anxiety to see how you feel, and then increase the dosage if needed.